No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The 50 Weeks / 50 Prizes Giveaway is open to legal residents of New Hampshire and Massachusetts who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Toyota of Nashua and other companies associated with the promotion of the Giveaway, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. SPONSOR: Toyota of Nashua, 10 Marmon Drive, Nashua, NH 03060
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the drawing constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway begins on January 20, 2017 at 12:00 AM EST and ends on December 15, 2017 at close of business (currently 9:00 PM) EST (the Giveaway Period). Entries that are submitted before or after the Giveaway Period will be disqualified.
5. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter in person at either the Sponsor’s dealership (10 Marmon Drive, Nashua, NH 03060) or truck center (3 Graham Drive, Nashua, NH 03060) by completing an entry form and dropping it in the Giveaway entry box during dealership normal business hours by December 14, 2017. Interested parties may also enter on line at http://www.toyotaofnashua50th.com/ anytime during the Giveaway period. Any entry received without the required information will not be eligible to win. One (1) entry per person. In the event of two or more entries being submitted, the earliest entry will be considered the default entry.
6. PRIZE DRAWINGS: Weekly Prizes: On the first Friday of the Giveaway, January 27, 2017, one (1) entry form will be randomly selected for from all eligible entries submitted anytime the week prior, between January 20 – January 26. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. All drawings will be conducted by Toyota of Nashua, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Giveaway. Get Road Trip Ready Prize: At the 50th Black Tie Celebration in April 2017 there will be one (1) random drawing from all eligible entries entered prior to the event. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. If the potential winner is not present at the time of the drawing the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. All drawings will be conducted by Toyota of Nashua, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Giveaway. Outdoor Adventure Kit Prize: At a Summerfest event in July 2017 there will be one (1) random drawing from all eligible entries entered prior to the event. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. If the potential winner is not present at the time of the drawing the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. All drawings will be conducted by Toyota of Nashua, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Giveaway. Grand Prize: Prior to the Winterfest event in December 2017 there will be three (3) additional finalists randomly selected to attend the Winterfest event. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. If the potential winner(s) cannot be contacted within ten (10) days prior to the date of the event, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. At the Winterfest event there will be a random live drawing from the three (3) finalists to name the grand prize winner. Odds of winning at the finalist level are 1 in 3. All drawings will be conducted by Toyota of Nashua, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Giveaway. The remaining two (2) finalists will be considered Runners Up to the grand prize.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The weekly potential winner(s) will be notified by mail, email and/or phone on a weekly basis for the prior week’s entries. Please be aware there may be a tax liability in accepting a prize (See Rule No. 10 below). Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Upon best efforts by Sponsor, all Giveaway prizes shall have been awarded by or about December 15, 2017. Winner must be present to win the “Get Road Trip Ready” prize in April, the “Outdoor Adventure Kit” in July and the Grand Prize Drawing and Runner Up prizes in December, as outlined in section 6.
8. PRIZES: A total of two (52) prizes will be awarded. The prizes are as follows:
Weekly Prizes (Total Estimate Prize Values May Vary)
One (1) winner will be randomly selected each week for the prior week’s entries (as indicated in section 6). Prizes include a) Oil Change with Tire Rotation at Sponsor’s location as indicated in section 2, b) Car Wash at Sponsor’s location as indicated in section 2, c) Car Detail at Sponsor’s location as indicated in section 2, d) $50 Gas Card, e) Weekly prizes may be substituted with sporting tickets as they become available from various vendors. A detailed list of weekly prizes may be found at the end of this document.
Get Road Trip Ready Prize (Total Estimate Prize Value = $250) One (1) winner will be randomly selected to receive a Deluxe Super Service Package that includes an oil change with multi-point inspection, one tire rotation, one car wash & detail. All services will be provided at the Sponsor’s location as indicated in section 2. Must be present at the Black Tie Event to win.
Outdoor Adventure Kit (Total Estimate Prize Value = $599)
One (1) winner will be randomly selected to receive an Outdoor Adventure Kit that includes a tent, 2 sleeping bags, 2 bikes and a bike rack. Must be present at Summerfest Event to win. Runner Up to Grand Prize (Total Estimated Prize Value = $1,000)
Two (2) Runner Up Prize winners will be awarded five hundred dollars ($500) Cash each. Runner Up Prizes do not include: Taxes and any other expenses not expressly listed above.
Grand Prize (Total Estimate Prize Value = $20,000)
One (1) Grand Prize winner will be awarded one (1) Toyota Camry. Grand Prize does not include: Taxes, DMV charges and dealership prep charge, and any other expenses not expressly listed above. The Sponsor has intentionally not written or provided the year or model of the Camry prize. The Grand Prize will be dependent on the Sponsor’s inventory at the time of the drawing.
Sponsor assumes no additional fees or responsibilities in association with the Giveaway and the awarding of prizes and/or ownership and operation of prizes by the Giveaway winners.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Prizes are nontransferable and no substitution will be allowed, except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to award a prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value. Sponsor and their respective agencies assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of a prize. The Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. By accepting the prize, each winner agrees to grant permission to Sponsor to use winner’s name, voice, likeness and photograph for publicity purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering this Giveaway, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the judges. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Giveaway is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend the Giveaway. In the event of termination, Sponsor may award the prizes at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. TAXES: A 1099-MISC will be issued to each recipient of a prize with a retail value of US $600 or more. Each winner is solely responsible for taxes on the prize received and should consult a tax professional to determine his or her tax liability. Toyota of Nashua is not allowed to give tax advice.
11. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Giveaway, entrant's agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Giveaway, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released parties') from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of the prize including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Giveaway, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) lost, late, incomplete, garbled, illegible, undelivered, stolen, damaged, delayed, postage-due or misdirected mail, entries, application downloads, or text messages;(e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Giveaway, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Giveaway, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the Giveaway, the processing of entries or in any Giveaway-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Giveaway or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney's fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New Hampshire. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New Hampshire, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New Hampshire.
14. WINNERS LIST: To request the name of the winner(s) send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Toyota of Nashua, 10 Marmon Drive, Nashua, New Hampshire 03060. Winners List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above).
Dates & Prizes*:
*As ski passes, sport or music event tickets become available Sponsor may swap them out in place of the above indicated weekly prize excluding the event giveaway dates (weeks 15, 30 and 47).